WASD Moar Apples Data Pack 1.18.1 (Custom Apples)
Information about WASD Moar Apples Data Pack 1.18.1 (Custom Apples)
WASD Build Team ❘
2 hours ago ❘ 25
WASD Moar Apples Data Pack 1.18.1 introduces a plethora of new apples with custom effects into Minecraft. Apple in Minecraft is a good food source for the early game, it can also be used to craft Golden Apple which is a lot better but also quite expensive. This data pack adds a bunch of new apples, and all of them have a unique effect. For example: the Spectator Apple gives you Spectator Mode for a few seconds, the TNT Apple creates a big explosion, the Crying Obsidian Apple allows you to walk of lava, the Flare Apple shoots firework, the Rotten Apple and Bone-Apple-Tea can turn normal horses into undead horses, etc. To craft the new apples, you need to use the Custom Crafter. Have fun!
- Custom apples with unique effects.
- You can use this command to get all the apples immediately [/function wasd.apple:get_items].
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and the WASD Resource Pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
WASD Moar Apples Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1