Totems Save You From The Void Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Void Totem)
Information about Totems Save You From The Void Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Void Totem)
Totems Save You From The Void Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 will save you from dying to the Void and losing everything. Usually, if you fall into the Void, then there’s very little that you can do. The best-case scenario is that you are fast enough to use an Elytra to escape. This data pack makes it possible to survive the Void by using a Totem of Undying. Totem of Undying is a premium item in the late game that can save you from death. With this data pack, it can even save you from the Void! If you hold a Totem while falling into the Void, you will be teleported back to a safe place.
- Totem of Undying can now save you from the Void.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Totems Save You From The Void Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]