Sleeping Bags Data Pack 1.18/1.17.1 (Skip the Night)
Information about Sleeping Bags Data Pack 1.18/1.17.1 (Skip the Night)
5 hours ago ❘ 28
Sleeping Bags Data Pack 1.18/1.17.1 introduces a new item into the game. Usually, whenever you use a bed to sleep, you will set a new spawn point. This means that skipping the night is impossible if you want to keep your spawn point at home. To combat this, this data pack adds a sleeping bag. A sleeping bag allows you to sleep without resetting your spawn point! To use the sleeping bag, throw it on the ground and right-click it. Then, break the carpet to get back your sleeping bag. Sleeping bags also come in different colors for you to choose from. Have fun!
- Sleeping bags to skip the night without resetting your spawn point.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Sleeping Bags Data Pack 1.18/1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18/1.17.1