Similsax Transtructors Mod 1.18/1.17.1 (Makes Building More Fun)
Information about Similsax Transtructors Mod 1.18/1.17.1 (Makes Building More Fun)
Vorquel, ZeroLevels ❘
2 hours ago ❘ 74,486
Similsax Transtructors Mod 1.18/1.17.1 makes building easier and more fun.
Ever stuck on a floating platform with no way to bridge down? Ever needed a bridge built ASAP to get out of range of a ghast? Ever wanted lists to have a useful third point? With Similsax Transtructors, now you can.
Simply craft the transtructor using one of the conveniently screenshot recipes to get started. Once you have your transtructor, all you need to do is click on the block you want to place next to with that type of block in your inventory, and voila! Another block will appear next to the first! Click on the center to place on the opposite side, or near an edge to place on that side. Need another block? Just click again and yet another block will appear next to the second! Even with a basic transtructor, you can make a pillar 16 blocks long, both longer and faster than using a piston! Unfortunately, such high performance comes at a cost. All similsax transtructors will degrade with use. A basic model will last 200 uses, while an advanced will keep working for a thousand.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Similsax Transtructors Mod 1.18/1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18