Railcraft Mod 1.16.5, 1.12.2 (Rails, carts, tracks, and structures are all examples of structures)
Information about Railcraft Mod 1.16.5, 1.12.2 (Rails, carts, tracks, and structures are all examples of structures)
New Railcraft Mod for 1.16.5/1.12.2 improves Minecraft’s rail system. By adding extra rails, vehicles, and even a train engine, it transforms it from a few simple tracks to a full-fledged railway.
|Railcraft Mod 1.16.5, 1.12.2 (Rails, carts, tracks, and structures are all examples of structures)|
You can now accomplish almost everything you can think of with rails, and if you enjoy building trains and coasters in Minecraft, you’ll love this mod.
- Railcraft began as a basic minecart hack, but it has now evolved into much more.
- It has a completely filled-out tech tree, and considerable care has been taken to provide balanced gameplay.
- Railcraft was also one of the first modifications to include Multi-Block architectures. It includes a bevy of amazing buildings, such as the huge Steam Boiler and the jaw-droppingly massive Iron Tanks.
Features of Railcraft Mod
- Crowbar – For the expert rail engineer, quick rail modification!
- Working Signaling System – Never again will you be involved in a head-on accident!
- Cart Linking and Locomotives – Build a genuine train!
- Multi-Block Structures – When magic blocks aren’t enough.
- Boarding and Holding Rails – No more chasing your minecart!
- Carts traveling the opposite way on a one-way rail? Not any longer!
- Control Rail – Use this to power large sections of track, propelling carts in the desired direction!
- Put the diamond in your rails using Junction Rail (no actual diamonds required).
- I can see my house from the launch rail!
- High-Speed Rails – Get to your destination quicker! If you don’t crash, that is.
- Reinforced Tracks – These are for the nether rails.
- Wooden railings in the manner of Jurassic Park, but with creepers instead of dinosaurs.
- Elevator Rail – Quickly ascend.
- And there are many more.
- Steam Locomotive chugging along all day!
- TNT Cart – Exciting fun!
- Tank Cart – The most convenient method to transport Buildcraft liquids!
- Energy Cart – Bring your IndustrialCraft2 power with you while you’re away from home!
- Tunnel Bore – Break the monotony of excavating flawless tunnels with Tunnel Bore!
- Detector Blocks – More control over your carts!
- Loader/Unloader – Automatically move things and liquids!
- Cart Dispenser – Convenient cart storage!
- Iron Tanks – Massive Multi-Block Liquid Tanks.
- Steam Boiler – For all of your energy requirements.
- World Anchors – Automate tasks even when you’re not present!
- Cart drag rates have been rebalanced, so your storage carts will now arrive at their destination!
- Completely rewritten collision code – Carts may now push other carts, and furnace carts are nearly worthless!
- The names of the default minecarts have been reduced.
- Minecart illumination has been improved.
- Recipes for reversing minecarts. Disconnect the chest from the cart.
- All rail recipes have been fully changed in order to create a whole business out of creating a railroad. What is the point of Buildcraft if there is nothing to build? Minecarts now have a maximum stack size of three (config option). (optional configuration)
- Minecarts no longer shatter into individual pieces when destroyed. (optional configuration)
- Minecarts no longer clash with things when traveling at regular speeds. (optional configuration)
- A module-based structure that allows you to uninstall elements of the mod that you don’t like.
- The extensive configuration file that enables you to deactivate any block or item, as well as adjust how rails are produced.
- Full multilingual localization support is provided.