Racks Mod 1.16.5 (Storing Items)
Information about Racks Mod 1.16.5 (Storing Items)
Racks Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game a new way to store items without having to craft a big and bulky chest. Normally, players would need a lot of woods in order to craft a chest to store all their items, as the game progresses further, more and more items are collected and required to be placed somewhere. The only solution so far is to craft as many chests as possible and put everything you have got into these storages. This method of storing, however, is quite material-consuming and takes a lot of space in your base. With Racks, players can craft these smaller version of chests and scatter them all around the house to facilitate storing.
- Smaller version of Storage, Racks are added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Racks Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
Click to rate this post!