Overpowered Lucky Block Structure Data Pack 1.17.1 (Instant Structure)
Information about Overpowered Lucky Block Structure Data Pack 1.17.1 (Instant Structure)
4 hours ago ❘ 24
Overpowered Lucky Block Structure Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces a new type of lucky block into the game. Lucky Block is no longer a new concept for Minecraft players, and it has been implemented in different ways to keep the game interesting. This data pack takes the idea of lucky block and puts a twist on it. Instead of a random event or a random item, this lucky block will spawn a random structure in the game. This can get quite interesting as you can keep stacking multiple blocks on each other and watch as the chaos ensues. Have fun!
- Lucky block that spawns random structures.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Overpowered Lucky Block Structure Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1