One Chunk Survival Map 1.17.1 for Minecraft
Information about One Chunk Survival Map 1.17.1 for Minecraft
One Chunk Survival Map 1.17.1 is a survival map created by ASONICSLOTH. How would it be like to live in a world that is only one chunk wide? let’s find out in this map! One Chunk Survival is a map specially made for skillful Minecrafters who want to be challenged in a limited space and still progress in the world of Minecraft. Within one chunk, your ability to discover and create things to survive will have to be at its best. Moreover, the assigned one-chunk space in the map is designed to enable players to progress very far into the survival game without having to leave the area. Download this map from the links below and give it a try!
- Try to play without using any cheats. (Cheats are disabled by default)
- When pressing buttons that trigger commands wait a few seconds before continuing with your next action.
- Render Distance is recommended to be 8 or lower since there’s no reason to have it high and there will eventually be a lot of entities within your chunk causing extra lag.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
One Chunk Survival Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]