Mobs Drop Lucky Blocks Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Lucky Mobs)
Information about Mobs Drop Lucky Blocks Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Lucky Mobs)
3 hours ago ❘ 54
Mobs Drop Lucky Blocks Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 makes acquiring a Lucky Block much easier. Lucky Block is a concept that introduces an unknown element into the game. It can be super fun to play around with Lucky Block as the result is random, so anything can happen! Usually, to get a Lucky Block, you would have to craft it or find it in a structure from the mod. This data pack changes that and makes obtaining a Lucky Block a piece of cake. You only need to kill a mob to get a Lucky Block. Any mobs would do, be it a cow, a chicken, a zombie, etc. Have fun!
- Every mob now drop a Lucky Block.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Mobs Drop Lucky Blocks Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5