Minecraft But We Play As Mobs Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Playable Mobs)
Information about Minecraft But We Play As Mobs Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Playable Mobs)
5 seconds ago ❘ 0
Minecraft But We Play As Mobs Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces a new mechanic into the game. This new mechanic allows you to transform into a mob and play as them. While you are in their form, your appearance is different, and your ability is also different. For example, if you take the form of a Slime, you will jump much higher. On the other hand, if you are an Iron Golem, you have much more HP, deal more damages, but you are also much slower. To transform into a creature, open the book given to you at the start, then choose which one you want to become. Have fun!
- Play as different creatures.
- Type [/reload] to get the book.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But We Play As Mobs Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5