Minecraft But Don’t Touch The Grass Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Instant Death Challenge)
Information about Minecraft But Don’t Touch The Grass Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Instant Death Challenge)
Minecraft But Don’t Touch The Grass Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 challenges you to complete the game without touching any grass block. The majority of biomes has grass block as their surface. This means that you can never avoid them in a normal playthrough. This data pack forces you to avoid it at all costs because you will automatically die if you step on a grass block. If you want to move around, you will need many blocks like wood and sand to help you. Good luck!
- Stepping on a grass block will kill you.
- To start the challenge, make sure you stand on a non-grass block first then type [/trigger dead.grass].
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecraft But Don’t Touch The Grass Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5
Click to rate this post!