Lucky Block Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Random Possibilities)
Information about Lucky Block Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Random Possibilities)
3 hours ago ❘ 59
Lucky Block Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 adds a simple block, but that block can bring chaos into your world. That block is the famous Lucky Block! Just place it down, break it with your hands, and hope for the best. You might get some OP enchanted items, or you might… die instantly! You’ll never know what’s going to happen when you break that block, and that’s what makes it so fun! Lucky Block is a concept that might not be foreign to you anymore, but this data pack allows you to play with Lucky Block without having to install any mods!
- Lucky Block with tons of different possibilities!
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Lucky Block Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5