HK UMP Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 (Submachine Gun)
Information about HK UMP Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 (Submachine Gun)
5 hours ago ❘ 45
HK UMP Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces a submachine gun into Minecraft. Continuing from the gun data pack series, the HK UMP is a submachine gun that is good at taking down enemies in close to mid-range combat. The UMP has a fast fire rate, it also deals a lot of damages to any creatures near you. This makes UMP a perfect option for when you need to take down groups of mobs that are closing in on you. Have fun!
- Submachine gun.
- To load up your guns, type [/trigger Refill] while having Arrows in your inventory.
- Your guns will automatically reload when it runs out of ammo. You can also do a manual reload by pressing “Q”.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
HK UMP Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1