Forgiveness Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 (Break down Items)
Information about Forgiveness Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 (Break down Items)
7 hours ago ❘ 209
Forgiveness Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces a new feature, which players can break down items to gain their initial materials. As players progress through the games, sometimes they will make fatal mistakes and craft items that they don’t want to. With Forgiveness, players are given a second chance to break down items into their initial stages. A prime example would be the wools, players could break them down to get strings and use them for other purposes. While Forgiveness is certainly quite useful during players’ ventures, some deem it to be cheating as breaking down an item is overpowered. Furthermore, players can find rare and unique items scattered around the world and break them down for materials.
- Players are granted the ability to break down items.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Forgiveness Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1