Flat Bedrock Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Smooth Bedrock Layers)
Information about Flat Bedrock Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Smooth Bedrock Layers)
Flat Bedrock Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 changes the way the bedrock layers generate in both the Overworld and the Nether. Usually, bedrock can generate at the five bottom-most layers in the Overworld. It wouldn’t be much of a problem except that they don’t generate consistently. This can make the underground terrain very rough, riddled with holes, and hard to work on. This data pack changes that and causes bedrock to generate only at the lowest layer possible (y=1) as a completely flat platform. This feature also applies to the Nether and Nether roof. Have fun!
- Bedrock now generate only at y = 1.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Flat Bedrock Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5
Click to rate this post!