Extended Lantern Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1
Information about Extended Lantern Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1
Extended Lantern Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft adds a 3D Lantern into the game, which players can hold along with them throughout the new journey. It is hard to always put up torches around wherever you go as mobs would spawn all-around players if it goes dark. With Extended Lantern, players can turn on the dynamic light option inside Optifine and spawn a Lantern where players would hold on their hands to facilitate their commutes through the world of Minecraft. At the same time, players don’t have to waste their resources on crafting more torches as time goes on.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Extended Lantern Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1
Click to rate this post!