Eufloria HD hitting Switch this week
Information about Eufloria HD hitting Switch this week
Eufloria, an ambient strategy game, first appeared in 2009 before receiving an HD version later on. According to an eShop listing, the title will soon be gracing Switch. QubicGames will be handling publishing duties on behalf of developer Omni Systems.
For more on the game, read up on the following overview:
Explore a beautifully realized universe rendered in a style that is unique and compelling.
Engage in space exploration, conquest, plant growth and bio mechanical evolution. Conquer asteroids in deep space and use their resources to grow and nurture semi-organic plants and creatures to do your bidding. Plan your strategy against AI opponents that all vie for the same resources and offer fierce opposition.
Eufloria is easy to learn, and enjoyable to master. It’s a game for everyone. Try it now!
– A 25 level “Story Mode” with many hours of gameplay.
– “Relaxed Mode”, for a more ambient experience which anyone can enjoy.
– “Skirmish Levels” that can be played over and over.
– “Dark Matter Mode” for a stylish, more challenging way to play.
– Original ambient soundtrack by “Milieu”.
– Many procedurally generated levels which are different every time!
We’ve included a trailer for Eufloria HD bellow.
Eufloria HD will launch digitally for Switch on December 31. Pricing is set at $9.99.