Ender Storage 1.8.+ Mod [1.16.5, 1.15.2]
Information about Ender Storage 1.8.+ Mod [1.16.5, 1.15.2]
New Ender Storage 1.16.5 to 1.15.2 Mod Minecraft. To begin, the name of this mod describes its role. However, the narrative does not finish there since it includes an incredible function that joins the chests. It essentially allows you to link several chests by setting a color code on top of each chest. When you are not close to the chest, it will be easy to grab your things.
These chests are linked together by matching color patterns. An inventory is shared by all chests with the same color buttons. Ender bags may also be color tagged to access chests, providing a portable answer to the query “How do I access the goods at my base while I’m not there?”.
- EnderStorage is a mod that allows you to store goods in The END, making them appear to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. EnderStorage uses the power of color to connect storage to its own piece of The END. Inventory is shared by every EnderStorage with the same color code (even across dimensions). Ender Chest, EnderPouch, and EnderTank are the three forms of storage available at the moment.
- EnderChests are a sort of stationary EnderStorage. To change the color code of the wool pads on top of the chest, apply dye on them. You may also modify the color code by crafting an EnderChest with three dyes. EnderChests function similarly to ordinary chests for the purposes of blocks that modify the contents of chests. This makes EnderChests an ideal way to transport items over vast distances in an instant.
- EnderPouches are a type of mobile EnderStorage. You can use an EnderPouch on any EnderChest to change the color code of the pouch to match the color code of the chest. EnderPouches access the same inventory as their EnderChest counterparts, allowing easy access to your base resources right from your inventory.
- EnderTanks work on the same principle of EnderChests but store liquids.
- Using a diamond on the latch of an Ender Chest will move it to a separate network for the player that used the diamond. This allows each player to have access to all 4096 frequencies without conflicting in SMP.