Enchanting Infuser Mod 1.18/1.17.1 (New Blocks for Enchanting Tools)
Information about Enchanting Infuser Mod 1.18/1.17.1 (New Blocks for Enchanting Tools)
Enchanting Infuser Mod 1.18/1.17.1 introduces into the game a novelty, which upon utilizing, players can enchant their tools with unique attributes. This Enchanting Infuser was invented to prevent players from wasting their precious levels on exorbitant attributes that the orthodox Enchanting table usually offers. With this new powerful block, players can even choose from a huge pool of different enchantments to get what they want instead of guessing in unknown languages. Furthermore, the Infuser has two different versions for players to choose from as one is superior to its counterpart. Utilizing the Superior Infuser will allow players to enchant super-high-leveled enchantments.
- New Enchanting Block is added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Enchanting Infuser Mod 1.18/1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18
Click to rate this post!