Empire of Sin – Make it Count launch trailer
Information about Empire of Sin – Make it Count launch trailer
Paradox Interactive and Romero Games have shared a launch trailer for Empire of Sin – Make It Count, the first expansion for the gangster strategy game.
For more on the new content, read up on the following details:
More on Make It Count: the first major expansion for Empire of Sin, Make it Count adds Maxim Zelnick, a new playable boss who is best known as the “Mob’s Fixer.” Zelnick brings new combat abilities, talents, and a string of ways to expand your empire. He arrives alongside the Fixer gangster profession, Loan Shark racket, additional missions, weapons, events, and much more! Key features include:
- Maxim Zelnick: Zelnick is a boss who can cook the books just as well as he takes out the competition.
- “Bolster the Ranks” ability allows Maxim to call in two reinforcements during combat.
- The “Persuader” boss weapon, a submachine gun that spits bullets faster than Zelnick spits words!
- Loan Shark: Money lending comes to Chicago, with unique events related to this “interesting” racket.
- The Fixer: A gangster who specializes in making problems disappear. Fixers can bribe their way out of certain combat scenarios, but when things get ugly, their combat ability, Caltrops, are a fun way to disrupt enemy movement and better plan fights.
- New Weapons: Get your hands on the MK VI Revolver, Coach Gun, STA 22, Lighting Carbine, RSC M17, plus New Legendary weapons – the Persuader and Golden Gewehr 98.
- New Missions: 20 new missions, including Gangster personal missions and side missions, including 25 new events.
- New Loan Shark building interior and Improvement Buildings
Watch the new Empire of Sin – Make it Count trailer below.
As a reminder, Empire of Sin is also getting its latest free update. We have more information about that here.