Each Chunk Is A New Biome Data Pack 1.18 (Checkerboard Dimension)
Information about Each Chunk Is A New Biome Data Pack 1.18 (Checkerboard Dimension)
1 hour ago ❘ 16
Each Chunk Is A New Biome Data Pack 1.18 introduces a new chaotic dimension into the game. Usually, Minecraft has separate dimensions that each has its uniqueness. This data pack takes all three vanilla dimensions and their biomes into one chaotic dimension. In this new dimension, any chunk can be any biomes from any of the three dimensions. This mix makes for absolute chaos, and anything can happen. You might see a Nether Fortress in a snow biome, Ghasts spawning in broad daylight, or lava flowing through a typical river. Have fun!
- A new dimension called the “Checkboard Dimension”.
- To get to the dimension, type [/function dimension:to_checkerboard].
- To get out of the dimension, type [/function dimension:to_overworld].
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Each Chunk Is A New Biome Data Pack 1.18 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18