Concrete Conversion Mod 1.18, 1.17.1 (Easy Concrete Making)
Information about Concrete Conversion Mod 1.18, 1.17.1 (Easy Concrete Making)
Concrete Conversion Mod for Minecraft 1.18/1.17.1 to 1.16.5. Hello to everyone! Today I’d like to introduce you to Concrete Conversion, a Minecraft 1.16 mod.
- This mod adds a new way to convert concrete powder to concrete. Simply throwing the concrete powder items in water.
- Concrete can be cooked back into concrete powder in a furnace.
- In the config, you can set whether any concrete powder item should convert, or only concrete powder items thrown by players.
- There is also a setting to disable the vanilla concrete conversion mechanic and settings related to performance
- This mod is server-side but also works in single-player.
- Requires: Fabric API
- The Fabric version of this mod acts the same way as the Forge version.
- It is still a server-side mod that also works in a single player.
- The same mod jar file (Version 22.214.171.124) has been tested and works on 1.14.4, 1.15.2, 1.16.1, and 1.16.4.
- Version 126.96.36.199 is for 1.17 and 1.18 snapshots until 21w42a. It does not work with 21w43a and later.
- Version 188.8.131.52 is for 1.18 and has been tested on 1.18-pre2.
There is a JSON config file that is the same as Forge and is compatible with Cloth Config and Mod Menu when using it in Singleplayer