Chill Parkour Map 1.18.1 for Minecraft
Information about Chill Parkour Map 1.18.1 for Minecraft
Chill Parkour Map 1.18.1 is a parkour map designed by TheblueMan003. When facing a parkour challenge, can you take it easy in front of the ticking clock? The fact is that there are hardly any players who can be chill while trying to complete Chill Parkour! This breezy map contains a total of 40 parkour levels with a few short elytra challenges. The map also introduces a new flag system that lets players mark the flag with their own color given that they are the first person to reach that checkpoint. That way, it will be easier to keep track of everyone’s progress in a multiplayer game. Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Chill Parkour Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1
Click to rate this post!