Brewevolution Mod 1.16.5 (Drinks, Beverage)
Information about Brewevolution Mod 1.16.5 (Drinks, Beverage)
3 hours ago ❘ 60
Brewevolution Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game a new system, which players can utilize to brew different beverages. So far, the survivors of Minecraft can only drink potions to satisfy their thirst, thus can get monotonous quite quickly. While drinking potions unequivocally resolve the need to drink, the system never got revamped, thus creating a lackluster in Minecraft’s main selling point, which is survival. With Brewevolution, people would need to get out of their way to craft some of the finest brewing machines in order to stay alive throughout the game. Furthermore, players would need to plant their own seeds in order to create more advanced beverages.
- Brewing System as well as a plethora of utility blocks are introduced.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Brewevolution Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5